Tips and Hints!
Ask About Our Free In-Home Estimates.
Do it yourself Projects
- Be sure that any replacement fixtures you buy will have readily available parts for the forseeable future.
- Be sure that everyone in your house knows where the main water shutoff is.
- If there is no water being used in the house then the dials on the meter should not move, if they are moving that indicates a leak somewhere in the house - typically a toilet.
- You should know where all stop valves are in the house. You should also check their reliability every so often.
- If your disposal is clogged be sure to turn off the water and the power before attempting to unclog the drain. It is better to use cold water than hot when running the disposal.
- When done with a sink always runcold water through the lines - this will lengthen the life of your hoses. You should also replace the washers in your hoses twice a year.
- Hot water heaters should be completely flushed at least once a year.
- Never put coffee grounds, carrot peels, egg shells, pasta, rice, grease, or potato peels down the sink drain.
We offer an extensive range of services including but not limited to the following:
Sewer & Drain Cleaning
Sink Repair and Installation
Toilet Repair and Installation
Faucet Repair and Installation
Certified Backflow Prevention
Tub Repair and Installation
Shower Pan Installation
Handicap Fixture Installation
Electronic Leak Detection
Video Sewer Line Inspection
Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation
Water Heater Repair and Installation
Coggin Plumbing serves Melbourne, FL and the surrounding areas
Cocoa, Rockledge, Viera, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Port St. John, Titusville, Mims, Merritt Island, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Indian Hbr Beach, Satellite Beach, Melbourne Beach.
North Brevard (321) 383-7997
Central Brevard (321) 632-1614
South Brevard (321) 724-9375